Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

@MagentaSuede on Twitter!

Phew!!  It's tough keeping up with a blog along with all of the other things I have going on.  But I promise to be better from now on.  I just set up a twitter account for Magenta Suede Travel (@MagentaSuede) so now I have no excuses!  Here on the blog, I'll be more detailed oriented and focus on the airports (as promised), as well as topics that need more lengthy discussion/explanation.  On my twitter feed, I'll keep you updated about fun, eclectic places to eat, shop, and explore that I come across in the locations I visit, plus quick tips to make traveling easier and more enjoyable.  (Please note, the twitter feed is not in real time as far as my location, so that people can't ACTUALLY follow me.)  Bear with me, because I'm new to twitter, so I'm on a learning curve (what is a "hash tag" anyway??).  :)

If you travel to one of the places I've been, please let me know if you have any questions, need suggestions, or have suggestions.  I rarely find a location that I can't find SOMETHING to like about it, because a positive attitude and an open mind are the most important things you must bring with you when you travel, but I will be honest all the same.  That's traveling the Magenta Suede way.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment